Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

MizPiz posted:

what has liberal logic done lately?

Haven't actually heard much from them in the crazy forwarded email thread, it's all about EPORW these days

Edit for actual content:

I prefer Ellison, but I'm pleased with both choices. I was hoping Perez would have been chosen for VP during the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I'm at the point that with guns, I'm not sure it's worth fighting.

Guns on their own don't cause any problems, they just make other problems worse by an order of magnitude.

I think we'd have better luck combating inner city violence without addressing guns than losing elections while getting sidetracked on guns.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I suspect Hispanic turnout is low because they don't have the same level of sophistication in their political organizations.

In Arizona, we have that, and we had some modest victories.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Oh, I forgot there was a DNC chair thread.

A few people I normally trust as progressive are involved with Jehmu's campaign.

Anyone have an opinion on her?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
The consensus I've been hearing from people who went to the forum was that Perez seems further left than they thought, and Ellison is further right than they thought. Almost as if the polarization isn't accurate and they're both fairly good candidates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
If Ellison wasn't running, Perez would be a fantastic choice.

He still is a fantastic choice. Ellison is just better.

• Locked thread