Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
There are three matt qbs in the playoffs and I got the two bad ones :smug:

(four if Matty Ice goes down)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Doug Baldwin

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thomas Rawls

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Paul Perkins RB

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

hahahaha theres no way I have a QB in the last three rounds and I'm already dead in the water

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Matt Stafford and uhhhhhh ------

Edit: Matt Moore not Brock Osweiler

I'm glad you changed that. I was gonna say you can wait for Brock. I am sure he'll be there. :v:

I love that by the second turn, you seemingly went into full panic mode. Did my plan rattle you too!

I'll go Jarvis Landry

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Jason Witten and Adam Veterinary

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ben Nevis posted:

Jason Witten and Adam Veterinary

Who is Adam Veterinary? If you mean Vinitairi, the Colts are not in the playoffs

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Sataere posted:

Who is Adam Veterinary? If you mean Vinitairi, the Colts are not in the playoffs

drat, I'm old fashioned. Ghostkowski.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

NE defense

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sataere posted:

I'm glad you changed that. I was gonna say you can wait for Brock. I am sure he'll be there. :v:

I love that by the second turn, you seemingly went into full panic mode. Did my plan rattle you too!

I'll go Jarvis Landry

Trying to figure out a playoff draft strategy amidst a super hectic 13 hour work day (4 claims is an "average" day, I did 9 today...)

NOT IDEAL

Luckily my OT will help pay one lucky goon

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

Trying to figure out a playoff draft strategy amidst a super hectic 13 hour work day (4 claims is an "average" day, I did 9 today...)

NOT IDEAL

Luckily my OT will help pay one lucky goon

Yeah I was lucky. This week has been really light, so I got to nerd out a bit. I mean, my strategy was essentially who is going to advance farther in the playoffs and grab the top two quarterbacks, so I'm batting. 500

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Tyreek Hill WR

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Seattle DEF

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I'd like to point out a couple scoring things. First, no negative points for turnovers on the offensive side. It should be -2 pts for fumbles lost and interceptions. Second, I think the defensive scoring should cap at 0, since we are forced to use all defenses available. So maybe make it 10, 7, 5, 3, 0 instead of 10, 7, 3, 0, -3.

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Ninja Bob is up, will email shortly, and we still need Ben to sign up at MFL..

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Sataere posted:

I'd like to point out a couple scoring things. First, no negative points for turnovers on the offensive side. It should be -2 pts for fumbles lost and interceptions. Second, I think the defensive scoring should cap at 0, since we are forced to use all defenses available. So maybe make it 10, 7, 5, 3, 0 instead of 10, 7, 3, 0, -3.

yeah the turnovers was an oversight, good catch. Site makes my head spin

Those were DEF scoring defaults, I went ahead and adjusted

Everybody take a look at the scoring etc, bitch now or forever hold your peace/piece

El Caganer fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jan 6, 2017

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

El Caganer posted:

Ninja Bob is up, will email shortly, and we still need Ben to sign up at MFL..

Ah, this is true. MFL is spotty at work. I can get their main page, but not many of the others. Is there a direct signup link or something so I can see if that works from here?

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Ben Nevis posted:

Ah, this is true. MFL is spotty at work. I can get their main page, but not many of the others. Is there a direct signup link or something so I can see if that works from here?

I don't even know.. it's not a big deal if you can remember to do it tonight, I just need you in by the time we finish. Assuming we finish.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Steelers DEF

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

The nice thing about this is I got a four man one started with some co-workers. We are just emailing our picks and flying through. So I get to gamble through the Super Bowl

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Now that I'm not the one holding us up, I'm impatient... Spoeank!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GOLDEN sTATE warriors (and Sterling Shepard).

(Sorry I was in a meeting)

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

GOLDEN sTATE warriors (and Sterling Shepard).

(Sorry I was in a meeting)

It's fine. We are making our way through at a reasonable pace. Check your PMs when you get a second. No rush there either.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Malcolm Mitchell

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

One more thing with the rules. Make it 0.04 pts for every yards passing and 0.1 pts for every yard rushing and receiving.

Fractional scoring is the only way to play.

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Jared Cook

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Sataere posted:

One more thing with the rules. Make it 0.04 pts for every yards passing and 0.1 pts for every yard rushing and receiving.

Fractional scoring is the only way to play.

Definitely agreed on this.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Chiefs DEF

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Matt Bryant

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Dion Lewis and Cole Beasley

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Ninja Bob posted:

Definitely agreed on this.

All set

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ben Nevis posted:

Dion Lewis and Cole Beasley

Really thought you were gonna go Latavius Murray there.

I pick Not Brock. (Conner Cook)

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Sataere posted:

Really thought you were gonna go Latavius Murray there.

I pick Not Brock. (Conner Cook)

Considered, but the short shelf life plus how horribly the Raiders ran against the Texans a few weeks ago made me think it's not worth it.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Dan Bailey PK

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

Falcons D

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ben Nevis posted:

Considered, but the short shelf life plus how horribly the Raiders ran against the Texans a few weeks ago made me think it's not worth it.

A bit sad everyone didn't sleep on Lewis, but I I think OAK wins, and that will add some value.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Sataere posted:

A bit sad everyone didn't sleep on Lewis, but I I think OAK wins, and that will add some value.

I'm kinda feeling Houston there. OAK won last time, but it was close and on the back of a few questionable calls. OAK is going to be down to a third stringer at QB and their LT has an injured leg, so I think it swings HOU this time.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ben Nevis posted:

I'm kinda feeling Houston there. OAK won last time, but it was close and on the back of a few questionable calls. OAK is going to be down to a third stringer at QB and their LT has an injured leg, so I think it swings HOU this time.

My counter argument is Brock. :v:

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Sataere posted:

My counter argument is Brock. :v:

It was a 1 score game with Brock last time! Though uh, I wouldn't really recommend drafting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Cowboys DEF

• Locked thread