Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
but, interestingly enough, if you stay in long enough you start tucking your tshirt into your jeans again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
now i just tuck my penis ;-*

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

now i just tuck my penis ;-*

better make that poo poo dress right dress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

but, interestingly enough, if you stay in long enough you start tucking your tshirt into your underwear.

FTFY

If we're still effortposting: I don't regret anything but not taking the opportunities to go to ANGLICO and the MACE. I may be hosed up like a football bat, but I learned a lot and surprisingly came out with an open mind as opposed to how I went in. Now I don't fit in where I'm from because I have conflicting ideas and won't back down and just concede a point. Not to mention seeing the head shrinker and taking medicine. Forbid I believe in the idea that things can be treated. I'm glad I'm where I'm at in life.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I don't regret anything but I signed the dotted line in August, 2001. Thought I'd be building schools in some stupid rear end south east Asian country and getting dared to gently caress Thai ladyboys. Was in DEP and sitting in my community college lounge area when planes crashed into buildings and thought about how I really, really, royally hosed myself. On the yellow footprints in San Diego a bit later and found myself in Iraq less then two years later not knowing what the gently caress was going on.

Figured it out by 2010 though and got out because I wanted to be a DI and they gave me orders to recruiting (pending reenlistment) and gently caress that.

I use the phrase "Something I'm glad I did, but I'd never do again."

For realsies though the Marine Corps changed me from a hopeless loser to a driven, buff, handsome, motivated, disciplined loser.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I don't regret becoming a force recon seal sniper beret. Someone had to save this country from the sand people.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Grem posted:

I don't regret anything but I signed the dotted line in August, 2001. Thought I'd be building schools in some stupid rear end south east Asian country and getting dared to gently caress Thai ladyboys. Was in DEP and sitting in my community college lounge area when planes crashed into buildings and thought about how I really, really, royally hosed myself. On the yellow footprints in San Diego a bit later and found myself in Iraq less then two years later not knowing what the gently caress was going on.

Figured it out by 2010 though and got out because I wanted to be a DI and they gave me orders to recruiting (pending reenlistment) and gently caress that.

I use the phrase "Something I'm glad I did, but I'd never do again."

For realsies though the Marine Corps changed me from a hopeless loser to a driven, buff, handsome, motivated, disciplined loser.

It did a good job in helping me stop giving a poo poo about anything I can't directly change or influence myself. Probably added years to my life because I went from high strung and worrisome to unless I was high to "gently caress it, I can make this work I suppose". I was lucky enough to have good leadership for 90% of my run and very little contact with the shittier aspects because I just embraced my POG-rear end place in life and did my time. All in all I'm glad I did it, but I loving hate the guys who make it the sole aspect of their entire personality or have bumper stickers on their car any larger than a silver dollar.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Exert only as much effort, and take on only as much stress, as is absolutely necessary to fuel your dumb loving hobbies and your fat loving body.

You stupid fat bitch.

Rah.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Oh, and:

The Lost Marine plan:

Suicide is always an option.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Victor Vermis posted:

Oh, and:

The Lost Marine plan:

Suicide is always an option.

I kinda want that as a tattoo

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
has dvids always had poo poo in HD?

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/522172/wti-2-17-end-course-video

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

For the last few years at least.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Devils (esp. gunny Hekk)

I shouldn't care about this, but a new MOS (0571) was approved about two years after I finished a particular course, and I think I qualify for it. I've been out for almost five years now and have no idea how to apply for this and/or get an updated DD-214. Here's the applicable MARADMIN http://www.marines.mil/News/Message...nel-announceme/

Anyone have any ideas?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Are you kidding?!?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Deathy McDeath posted:

Devils (esp. gunny Hekk)

I shouldn't care about this, but a new MOS (0571) was approved about two years after I finished a particular course, and I think I qualify for it. I've been out for almost five years now and have no idea how to apply for this and/or get an updated DD-214. Here's the applicable MARADMIN http://www.marines.mil/News/Message...nel-announceme/

Anyone have any ideas?

:ughh:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Deathy McDeath posted:

Devils (esp. gunny Hekk)

Anyone have any ideas?

I've been in long enough to get three separate secondary MOS. No one in the military gives a poo poo about them. Why would anyone not in the military care?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I guess I misunderstood, I was thinking you were talking about reenlisting.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I keep my pubes in standards per MARADMIN 420696969696969

Its just a giant arrow that points to my dick. When I'm asked where it leads to I reply in an inquisitive tone, " I dont know, I've never been down there. Wanna go find out? "works one out of ten times.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I've been in long enough to get three separate secondary MOS. No one in the military gives a poo poo about them. Why would anyone not in the military care?

Being able to say you were a Marine with a foreign adviser qualification would probably help get you some decent contracts.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Deathy McDeath posted:

Devils (esp. gunny Hekk)

Anyone have any ideas?

3.B. Supporting documentation and completion of a web-based questionnaire must be submitted via the following website: HTTPS:SLASH SLASH https://www.manpower.usmc.mil/APPLICATION.
3.B.1. Select the survey titled FSF Advisor FMOS.
3.B.2. Complete the survey question items and attach the requisite supporting documentation as outlined in Para

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I tried that, but my CAC is incredibly expired so I can't use the web form. In the end, I message to garcia'd and contacted the civilian POC listed on there.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Lest we forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DxLYEsl5m4

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
So that's a snapshot of what autism is like huh

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Pretty sure that's dementia. We'd all get it, but we're going to die early from various causes with the same source. Enlistment

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

anyone ever done one of those veteran silkies hikes

really just want to show off my moose knuckle tbh

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Seeing who could wear the smallest pair of silkies to PT was funny. Specifically going out of your way to hangout with our dudes that you don't know and get all hot and sweaty while wearing silkies sounds like its a meet up for dudes that want to bang each other. THere is no way there isn't an orgy at the end of that hike.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
kristoff, since youre single and on the hunt for strange, i think the silkies hike would be a good idea for you

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm supposed to go to one soon, I'll take pics so you can berate me for false motivation

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I love how everyone kept their boots after they got out. When I retire I am going to burn every uniform item I have because there's no way I'll ever have to wear it again.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
If it's a fund raiser or awareness thing that's cool but yea we get it, silkies are funny

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

From what I understand it's a fundraiser, awareness thing, silkie appreciation, and bar crawl.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I love how everyone kept their boots after they got out. When I retire I am going to burn every uniform item I have because there's no way I'll ever have to wear it again.

My boots started falling apart with broken soles in my last year. I said gently caress it and superglued that poo poo together.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If any of you guys go to the Denver one you can find my ex-wife there. She's a whore you can definitely get in that.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

If you're in Denver already just drive north for 30 minutes and you'll have a lot of probably better options.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Grem posted:

If any of you guys go to the Denver one you can find my ex-wife there. She's a whore you can definitely get in that.

Most Marine post itt

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Grem posted:

is she hot tho?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

not sure if there's anything worse than sloppy 3rds from a Marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

almost certainly not

• Locked thread