Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mirepoix
Mar 22, 2009
So my truck hit a 40 pounder like 5 years ago and I've had migraines a couple times a month ever since then and just kinda sucked it up (because I'm retarded), but I don't like my BAS, do you guys think I can just go to the base hospital at night and ask for a migraine med prescription? I have buddies who are on imitrex for similar blast-related migraines and I would like to try it. Yes I am dumb for many reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirepoix
Mar 22, 2009
But I'll break my nine year streak of not going to sick call!! Fine I guess I'll like take care of my medical problems instead of ignoring them like an idiot.

mirepoix
Mar 22, 2009
Nah I'm not a tough guy, I just really didn't want to go on meds, I know that's irrational.
Also I am the staff nco. I haven't really been in charge of lower enlisted since I was a corporal though, I am one of those eod dudes.

mirepoix
Mar 22, 2009
Yeah it's really just been self-inflicted for a while I guess, I know plenty of guys who are on meds for whatever. I'll try to go this week I think.

mirepoix
Mar 22, 2009
Hey guys I ended up going to an urgent care for the issue I mentioned last page because my BAS loving sucks. Tricare paid for it with no issues. The prescription too.

• Locked thread