Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I’m a 2600 but I’m at a pretty weird place so my OIC is actually an 0210 (humint CWO) and I work with a bunch of 0231s, an 0211, an 0241, and an 0261, so I can try to give answers about the various intel fields and how they compare, though I’m a lot more knowledgeable about the 2600 side of things, obvs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Still waiting for Navy med to schedule my hip surgery, so now instead of getting the hell out in May I’ll probably be on a med hold until the fall

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

I went to watch Star Wars last weekend in Yucca Valley and there was a boot with his assault pack there. Just in case, I guess.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Finally got my hip surgery scheduled for next month, which means I'm going to be missing most of the course my unit runs. My chain wants me to come in during my convo leave to script the sigint reports for the exercises but they're also the people that keep shorting me on my pro/con scores so they can SMDFTB if they think I'm going to do anything I don't want to at this point.

• Locked thread