Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?

Meanwhile we fly one of the Company Commanders from Colorado to Missouri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

I wonder if Valhalla has different sections for different periods of war...is there a level where dudes just get ground up in trench warfare over and over? Maybe that is where you would choose to go if you want to get smoked early in the day.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

pogs dont go to valhalla

I figured, I was hoping that Valhalla still needed logistics guys to help set everything up, but I guess it would just be conjured into existence instead.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I am out floating around on ship for a few months. I can't check SA on ship so I probably won't be around much. I will see you all when I get back.

I always wanted to go on a MEU.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Selected for Maj, the mistakes never stop.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Said goodbye to the Reserves, poo poo burned me out so badly I don't even know if I can muster the give-a-poo poo to join the National Guard once I pick-up, despite needing the money down the road.

Now all I do is spend my time painting plastic Marines, which is infinitely more reward than interacting with real Marines...

TheArmorOfContempt fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 6, 2017

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Pilots are high maintenance drama queens.

Fixed.

I highly regret not going flight contract, or better yet, joining the army as a WO Heli pilot.

poo poo like this is half the reason I don't get a long with a lot of my fellow officers. I guarantee the person who did this is the kind of person who complains every day about the over reaction culture in the Marine Corps...

TheArmorOfContempt fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Just finished my final re enlistment package. I have two years and change before I can collect a retirement check.

I am mostly just bumping this thread because I don't have any friends to share my unexciting news with.

How many of your fellow SNCOs know you are a deviant who spends time on this forum?

• Locked thread