Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Or choke on all the dicks and die :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Deathy McDeath posted:

Devils (esp. gunny Hekk)

I shouldn't care about this, but a new MOS (0571) was approved about two years after I finished a particular course, and I think I qualify for it. I've been out for almost five years now and have no idea how to apply for this and/or get an updated DD-214. Here's the applicable MARADMIN http://www.marines.mil/News/Message...nel-announceme/

Anyone have any ideas?

:ughh:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Grem posted:

Okinawa 4.

I got a beej from a Baghdad 5 and it still haunts me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Booblord Zagats posted:

A Baghdad 5 is a dude, isn't it?

She did have a slight mustache. But no, female still.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

So we can expect you to pin on in 2019 or 2020 then? You should start signing all of your emails with:

Trigger warning bro.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Internet Wizard posted:

I dunno, people are probably going to be pretty honest when the choices are "get med-sepped and then decide for yourself if you want a (covered by the VA) surgery a few years down the road" and "get a surgery from navy med and maybe be able to reenlist".

Labrum damage is pretty sucky, and I probably have it in my other hip, but not as bad. I'm going to try to hold off on that one though because I've been having a hard enough time getting the worse one taken care of.

Your broken, make it to 8 years and every thing broken about you is presumed service related.

It's a "we break you we buy you"* policy. You'll get to keep TRICARE and take the VA money tax free and not have to use VA medical. And you'll get VR&E which is Post 9/11 on bath salts.

Take the exit door if you can, man.

*if you've put in 8 years active service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

I laughed.

He's gonna eat a sixer for making my trip to hell that much more certain.

• Locked thread