Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

Discount_Bees posted:

I finally got out a few months ago. Gonna miss shooting guns out of helicopters but definitely no regrets.

god bless you discount bees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
what do you all think the "O G" part of "F R O G" stands for

i'll wait

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
This checks out, actually.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
I did my Okinawa tour with a couple of them way back when. This fuckin sucks.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
I dunno like I get it but otoh it's in poor taste for sure. I guess we're all in poor taste and I'm not real removed from the reality of this whole thing but at least a thin veneer of class would be cool

I've also decided to drink high-gravity beers in lieu of lunch and dinner today so, fuckin, whatever I guess.

Also if you ever have the chance to hang out with bros you haven't seen in a while boy howdy you should definitely take it particularly in our line of work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
man i remember why i hate all you fucks

may you all get non-rec'd and have a career stocking shelves at the HEB after you get discharged

• Locked thread