Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Reverand maynard posted:

Valhalla is the most metal afterlife. I wonder what music they listen to during their daily melee. I hope its Iron Maiden.

In the daily melee I'd just throw myself onto a spear and chill out dead until it's time to have sex with Valkyries and drink and eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Sure, do whatever you want.

Generation Kill is hella good and I can attest to at least part being 100% accurate. That loving traffic on the way to Baghdad was no joke.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress yea, toys!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Doesn't matter what you wear, just punch the right people, they'll catch on.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I don't regret anything but I signed the dotted line in August, 2001. Thought I'd be building schools in some stupid rear end south east Asian country and getting dared to gently caress Thai ladyboys. Was in DEP and sitting in my community college lounge area when planes crashed into buildings and thought about how I really, really, royally hosed myself. On the yellow footprints in San Diego a bit later and found myself in Iraq less then two years later not knowing what the gently caress was going on.

Figured it out by 2010 though and got out because I wanted to be a DI and they gave me orders to recruiting (pending reenlistment) and gently caress that.

I use the phrase "Something I'm glad I did, but I'd never do again."

For realsies though the Marine Corps changed me from a hopeless loser to a driven, buff, handsome, motivated, disciplined loser.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

If any of you guys go to the Denver one you can find my ex-wife there. She's a whore you can definitely get in that.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Okinawa 4.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

She was a 10 til I put that baby in her and let her be a stay at home wife for a couple years.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It is now.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Anyone have any stupid motto phrases to replace devil dog, like Inchon Invader, Fallujah Freedom Fighter, Montezuma Mad Man?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

That's a good one I like it. Keep em coming.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

You guys really went off topic but I guess I was vague, no problem, carry on Suribachi Sea Warriors.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Can you not just buy frog shirts?

Worst day of my life was when I figured out I though I was allergic to my newly issues neato high speed shirt. Turns out it was just the detergent I used to wash it that I made me break out in inch high hives.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Dude is also flagging the gently caress out of those buggies in the opening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Hey steal the Sam's by the Sea curry recipe please.

• Locked thread