Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

pogs dont go to valhalla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

elite_garbage_man posted:

you go to poo-valhalla

poo-halla

CommieGIR posted:

Where to Aircraft Maintainer Marines go?

see above

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

its not like any of you retards had anything better to do

Getting drunk and masturbating.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Deathy McDeath posted:

While I can't claim to be one of those hilarious brokebrain dudes who writes everything in all lowercase and is all wacky and zany

Harsh, dude :(
Honestly wish I wasn't broke brain. I'm envious of you guys here who've gotten good degrees, jobs, and opportunities...I don't have much to show for it all, but I'm working on it.

Also yeah I was an idiot dork nerdy kid just like you were, army gave me a good kick in the rear end. I need to channel that attitude of "just do poo poo" again because I've been just focusing on how hosed up, angry, depressed and hurt I am instead of trying to move on in my life :smith:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

now i just tuck my penis ;-*

better make that poo poo dress right dress

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
you're a human being if you wouldn't go gay for fruity rudy :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
now that all the cool marines died or stopped posting, i'm pretty sure we're at the point where it's Goons in Platoons the Forum: all the cool posters died or stopped posting because loving lmbo this place has just gone to poo poo. you guys are still cool though, orraagggh debul dawgs

• Locked thread