Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Dad whats a pog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
https://youtu.be/vw1orgj_8Ic

FEELS GOOD

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I went for a small jog and I thought, " Man this jog would be so much more fun if I had someone yelling a cadence!" So I jogged to the nearest recruiting station and reenlisted.

jk, im a fat piece of poo poo now. gently caress yooooooooou

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

You have to one up that sgt yelling at cops. drat that video has 23 million views on the youtubes.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I keep my pubes in standards per MARADMIN 420696969696969

Its just a giant arrow that points to my dick. When I'm asked where it leads to I reply in an inquisitive tone, " I dont know, I've never been down there. Wanna go find out? "works one out of ten times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

rip in piss marine corpse

hoooyay marine corpse!

f

• Locked thread