Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
$20 buyin. 70% to 1st, 30% to 2nd.

Participants: Me, BonoMan, Sataere, SaltheBard(?)

We need a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 to run this. I'll use a RNG to create the draft order.

PM me or email me at eric.ruth@gmail.com and I'll send an invite.

Once you're in, please have a look at the roster positions and the scoring settings and make sure I didn't screw something up. MFL is very user-unfriendly.

And everything, the joining, the paying, and especially the drafting, must move quickly!

coronaball fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jan 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I'll join

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

PM sent

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I think I might have to scrap this. Interest is too slow, it's too many picks to do over too short a timeframe, and I'm going to be busy much of the day tomorrow now.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Ok. Thanks for trying

El Caganer
Dec 20, 2016

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We can take one in the other pool. Draft starts.. this morning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Damnit, sorry after agreeing to it in the other thread I didn't realize it was being done in a different thread and I *just* saw this.

I'm totally down next year for what it's worth. More fantasy = better fantasy.

• Locked thread