Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
On St. Patrick's Day, I'm heading to Bangkok for a ten day trip with my fiancé and my 14 year old son. I really have no idea what to do there, though, so I'm hoping for some advice. Obviously not going to the redlight districts and I wouldn't have any interest in that anyway, but aside from Khao San Road and the water market, I really don't know much about the city. My fiancé mentioned something about an elephant sanctuary? And maybe we can get an homeaway down on some beach or something? I don't know!

Help me have a good time, goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Sweet, thank you!

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Well, we got it all figured out. A couple of days in Bangkok, gonna check out some markets and temples in that time, maybe go to the old capital if we feel like it. Head to Chiang Mai for a couple of days cause a buddy of mine from there convinced me and I think it's gonna be cool, then back to Bangkok for a day and fly home. I think it will be fun, and thanks for the advice!

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Good transport advice, thanks all.

What's the Uber/Lyft situation in Thailand?

• Locked thread