Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hawklad
May 3, 2003

Who wants to live
forever?

DIVE!

College Slice

nh posted:

It's looking pretty close between Hawklad and Alt pants. Are you guys thinking about a new theme?

I'm heading out of the country for a week so Alternative pants I anoint you the victor! Enjoy the spoils.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

What's everyone's thoughts on covering songs about music and or the music industry?

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Alternative pants posted:

What's everyone's thoughts on covering songs about music and or the music industry?

That sounds interesting, I can only really think of one or two off the top of my head but I'm sure there's others.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Unless anyone has another idea I'll go ahead and post the next thread tonight.

treasureplane
Jul 12, 2008

throwing darts in lovers' eyes, &c.

Alternative pants posted:

Works for me. My left ear is usable again (if not exactly 100%), so I'm cautiously optimistic that I can participate this next time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

We are live!

• Locked thread