Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
omg can i do magic fly by S P A C E ?

all their songs gotta count, right?

plus if i play chords on my Mono/Poly in the video itll even make a little sense :regd09:

idk when ill be able to finish, might be a spring break project so how about we wrap this poo poo up by hitlers birthday and all jamm on 4/20 ? seems appropriate for the year america goes nazi :smugdon:

byob historian fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Feb 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
sorry i was busy trying not to fail calculus more than really making any music

i wasnt kidding when i seconded july 4th lol but i will def be programming this into my sequencer this week i might even record the results if they sound o k, not that i was ever gonna win or nothin anyway so

• Locked thread