Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

I've learned that if I call a song before I actually record it, I never end up being able to finish it.

That said, I'm calling "Walkin' on the Sun" by Smash Mouth, because I just spent the past three hours recording it. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Koivunen posted:

I have a few ideas but I'll have to play around with which one will work the best before officially claiming a song. I need to get over this cold I've had for what seems like forever first.

That's why I haven't finished mine, either, I just got over a cold that stuck around foreeeeever. Hopefully I'll be able to record some vox by the end of the week

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

I down for this being due whenever. I just gotta mix when I can get back to my studio space.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

https://soundcloud.com/captainviolence/walking-on-the-sun

Here's this!

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Hawklad posted:

Here's, um, something I made for this round:

Rush - Cygnus X1

:drat:

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

I know we brought it up, but I don't remember what the consensus was--would PYF be a better place for the poll?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Alternative pants posted:

What's everyone's thoughts on covering songs about music and or the music industry?

That sounds interesting, I can only really think of one or two off the top of my head but I'm sure there's others.

• Locked thread