Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.
Could I ask about what the testing is like? I've always suspected I had it after it was suggested by a maths teacher in high school that I do as it would explain a few things, and so much of what you say mirrors me to a T. Love reading, well above average literacy skills, always confusing left and right, can't do anything with numbers or remembering directions to save my life. Unlike you though, I always confuse 7 and 9 and 6 and 8. People asking me to read phone or credit card numbers is one of the banes of my life.

My parents can't relate at all - my dad has synaesthesia (the type where he sees numbers as colours) and a PhD in maths, so it has never been an issue for him, and my mum is pretty good with numbers as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread