Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emocrat
Feb 28, 2007
Sidewalk Technology
I live in Charlottesville and extremely glad that Perriello is running. When he was my congressman Tom voted for the ACA, despite knowing it would almost certainly end his congressional career. The ACA has problems for sure, but Tom chose to vote for something that would save peoples lives and improve quality of life, despite its assuredly negative consequences to him personally. I believe he considers himself an actual public servant, and makes his choices because he feels compelled to work to improve the state of the world. I really, really hope he can beat out Northam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emocrat
Feb 28, 2007
Sidewalk Technology
https://twitter.com/deltoscano/status/941657597781921793

Toscano is my delegate and the possible Majority leader. He is also apparently a a loving idiot. His office is less than 1 block from the courthouse Fields was in yesterday for the murder of Heather Hayer. Id appreciate it if anyone wants to yell at his rear end on twitter not to voluntarily cede power to these GOP fucks.

edit. To be slightly fair the article is aimed at R's offering power sharing, but Toscano sucks and I have absolutely no faith he wont just hand them whatever they want even if he ends up with the upper hand.

emocrat fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Dec 15, 2017

• Locked thread