Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Hell yeah Virginia :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Those voter breakdowns lead me to believe that the GOP is going to throw all of their resources into voter suppression in 2018 and 2020. White people are still awful.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Today I was approached by a man collecting signatures to add a proposed Florida constitutional amendment to the 2018 ballot to restore voting rights for non-violent felons. I gladly signed.

The interesting part was that they only started this initiative because of McAuliffe’s actions in Virginia to restore felon voting rights. Just wanted to mention this here because this owns and I hope the success in Virginia leads to more success elsewhere.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Is this the GDT? Or the Trump thread?

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

God drat this is going to be a nailbiter

:f5:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

:f5:

Please don’t do this to me

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Holy poo poo Jones is going to pull this off

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Fox News just called it for Jones

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

AP just called it for Jones!

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Haha Charles Barkley owns

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Venuz Patrol posted:

so what was the actual vote share in the house of representatives for each party

Wikipedia says 1,075,206 R to 1,306,384 D.

lol

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I personally love that control of the Virginia House of Delegates, in which Democrats received ~225,000 more votes than Republicans, will be coming down to a coin flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

axeil posted:

Well this was some news to wake up to. :sigh:

When's the coin flip?

https://twitter.com/gmoomaw/status/943850248237211648

Next week.

• Locked thread