Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Do we have a complete Virginia postmortem by now, or will the recounts continue until morale improves? My initial ludicrous high wore off and I'm becoming concerned they're going to try and steal their majority back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

This map needs a post-Franken update.

It wouldn't change it. Franken retiring doesn't trigger a special election under Minnesota law, the Governor selects his replacement to serve out the rest of the term. Election will go forward as normal in 2018.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

evilweasel posted:

There wasn't an election in 2018 before Franken's retirement. His next election would have been 2020.

gently caress me, you're right, I got House and Senate terms confused again.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/thekateblack/status/943226745146216448

• Locked thread