Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
What time will the polls close/results start to come in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
Whats the reverse emote of :matters: ?

Want to see Gillespie wrecked as much as possible here

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Lightning Knight posted:

If Jones wins I’m going to go to church on Sunday because god is real and I have sinned.

(Praise the needle)

You're going to church for the wrong God

All Hail the Needle

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Lightning Knight posted:

The needle is god. The other Catholics just don’t know it yet.

Word. Praise be to the Needle

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Potato Salad posted:

If you post some quotes, I will love you forever

If it's like the breitbart stream, it's probably going way too fats to catch anything specific

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
From the 538 blog, should we worry about this?

quote:

With 97 percent of precincts reporting, Jones has a margin of 0.7 points over Moore, and the share of write-in votes is more than double that, at around 1.7 percent. Who were people writing in? If that difference holds, we’ll know in due time. In 2016, the Alabama state legislature passed a law requiring the write-in votes to be tallied if the share of write-ins exceeds the margin between the first- and second-place candidates — exactly the situation we’re in now.

VVV Okay, ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
Virginia politics are kinda wild

• Locked thread