Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

farraday posted:

Unfortunately it looks like Gillespie is going to hold out over Stewart. That would have been an interesting race that could have really shook up the calculus for the House of Delegates.

https://twitter.com/Messina2012/status/727861322075922433

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

So this is pretty much a lock for Virginia expanding Medicaid, right?

Isn't there at least 1 moderate Republican in each of the House and Senate who has come out in favor of it?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

axeil posted:

If I'm a GOP Delegate/Senator who survived this wave I am very quietly signaling that I'm voting for Medicaid expansion.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

I'm wondering if any of the survivors are already on the record. I think I remember reading earlier this year that the Senate was already on board but the House Republican supermajority was the obstacle.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

Surely it will wind up being far more than 12 points, I mean, come on, only 12 points for being outed as a pedophile?

Roy Moore is being persecuted like Jesus was persecuted, Satan is the Master of Lies, etc etc

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

hanales posted:

Rhetoric is not action. Northam is not in power yet. And even when he is most people don’t listen to him because governors aren’t people who wield immense political power. B level celebrities have more followers than governors do.

Cool example of nothing though.

There's a convenient catch-22 here isn't there because if he does gently caress over immigrants you'll say "well what did you expect, he's just doing what he said he would, idiot, didn't you pay attention to the election :smug:"

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Dec 19, 2017

• Locked thread