Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
In the event of Northam's likely and unfortunate victory, keep an eye on a live stream of his victory party ; )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

JosefStalinator posted:

Are... are you at the party? Don't do something dumb and goony.

EDIT: Primaries are hard for me to understand.

Haha no. Looking back on my post it does seem really dramatic. I just know that people are going to try stuff.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

Well of course, it's right there in the name.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

I wonder how many Gillespie supporters would rally behind Stewart in the general. I'd assume that Stewart supporters would vote for Gillespie in a heartbeat.

Also lol @ sensible Wagner supporters possibly preventing a Gillespie victory.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

Fairfax County and Fairfax City have voted the same as the rest of Northern Virginia except for the Lt. Gov. race. Fairfax isn't even from Fairfax. Could it really be his name? :psyduck:

edit: guess which candidate state-regulated monopoly Dominion Energy made a pledge to vote campaign for?
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/12/virginia-governor-race-perriello-northam-pipeline-dominion/

Kevin DuBrow fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jun 14, 2017

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

Well, here's a video of environmentalists getting on stage at the Northam event.
https://www.facebook.com/vsecoalition/videos/879267622212343/

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

I'm already seeing rumblings on social media and in other threads in SA that Northam was boosted by Republicans choosing the Dem ballot to vote for the less progressive candidate.

This is how Bernie Periello can still win,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

Here's to VA holding it down in November. McAuliffe had the most vetoes in VA history. A statewide popular election is the only thing preventing us from being a bathroom bill passing, ACA-blocking dystopia. Only half kidding.

• Locked thread