Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I live in Jersey, and I have evidence of how hosed Republicans are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RaA8chf03U

this is a Republican thinktank ad, and fails to pump up Guadagno and instead resorts to calling Phil Murphy too liberal. I think Republicans have definitely poisoned the well here, but they will get the executive branch again if Murphy walks back his campaign promises. but we have control of both houses so we can definitely pass a graduated minimum wage hike and legalize weed here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

whoa, Terry McAuliffe restored voting rights by hand?? what a boss

I voted this morning and it was really quiet. the only person who was super excited to be there was my mom, who voted for the first time since she became a citizen this year :3:

my county went overwhelmingly for HRC, and I expect this same kind of energy today

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Oh I should have mentioned I’m in New Jersey! Our race is a lot more of a lock but I can’t help but be nervous after last year.

Godspeed to you, VA goons

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I was told nothing matters!!!!

congrats so far VA goons

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

y'all.... we really might pants the Republicans next year if we keep this pressure up

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Locally, my small town of 5000 squarely in a suburban Trump district elected its first democrat as mayor in 20 years

The stink really does go all the way down the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

State government is always fascinating to me since there's always a bunch of weird quirks that don't fly at the federal level. How does VA not have a tie breaking procedure in the lower house?

• Locked thread