Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Even if Stewart wins, I'm not that worried; "Clintonist moderate vs. crazy right-winger" is what got us McAuliffe, and Northam isn't a corrupt carpetbagger and Stewart would be crazier than the Cooch.

I voted for Perriello and Fairfax, but honestly there was so little difference between the candidates' platforms I'm not clear it was worth the sticker. At least the blazing hot day meant that there were no canvassers to brush past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Voted at 6:30 this morning then spent 10 hours at work trapped with three Republican co-workers who only talked about how awesome guns are, how evil and corrupt Hillary Clinton is, and how good the Dallas Cowboys are, so I'm assuming there is no good in the universe and we might as well give up

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Quorum posted:

Also everyone knows to a local it's NAW-gently caress. :colbert:

Norfolk U's slogan: we don't drink nor smoke - Norfolk!

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If Gillipsie loses, how the hell is Breitbart,The Donald, Donald Trump going to spin it?

Brietbart & T_D: Should've nominated true-believer Corey Stewart

Donald Trump: I have deleted all old tweets so you can't prove I ever had an opinion on the VA race

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Gyges posted:

Man, you're in for sainthood if you haven't killed those monsters within a week.

Even the devil knows to look down on the Cowboys.

Cowboys fandom is its own punishment. I just asked about how they feel about the upcoming Eagles game and the room mood changed.

BTW: much praise to Your Boy Fancy. My wife was canvassing out here in Loudoun and I was babysitting or I would've volunteered. Also, I'm a lazy socially anxious coward.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Jesus, why did I read the comments on the local news' announcement of Danica Roem's win

The number of people smugly mispronouning is awful

Well, gently caress 'em, they lost tonight, and it's the first push down a long slide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Nocartax posted:

In his Virginia home, Jim Gilmore waits, glancing at his phone. He is ready. But is Virginia ready for him?

You are the best gimmick account.

• Locked thread