Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Did i get on first page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
chrome cc autofill shows the card logo when filling a card , and its separate from the name/address

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

negromancer posted:

In Mother Russia, you run in the background towards a check

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

NICE!

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Raluek posted:

if you have to synch it yourself, what makes 1pass any more convenient than keep rear end? better mobile support?

You can just save your keep rear end to google drive or dropbox folder and open it directly with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android which opens from google drive or dropbox keeping all in sync, I am not sure what there would be like that for IOS though.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
can any win32 read the entire contents of that credential store like all other parts of the system because if so it doesn't sound very safe.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
How does that even happen, I have an old AMD(lol) cpu and run fine with obs nvenc or xplit nvenc, I think you are holding it wrong

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
But Dropbox with war criminal on board just wants you to use their cool email client!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Most good banks the nfc number that is broadcast is not the same as the real one, and the nfc one only works on nfc authorizations which makes it useless for internet purchases or those silicon valley fintechs as they process nfc just as if it was an ecommerce transactions.

But I have seen bad banks that the nfc number is the same one and that is not very good.

• Locked thread