Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
impressive reverse engineering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gRWlmxom7I

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

caught a trojan in librecad sourceforge installation

what is the hash

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

gone already, thanks shaggar defender

more like daggar :shepspends:

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
groundbreaking lols in the secfuck thread, lads..

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
I guess it easier than finding people who get how to use DW, which also has its own fuckups

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Truga posted:

this is why I always delete the ; when editing in the psql command line :v:

T T Truga! you've been selected for an honourable challenge. failure means loss of honour and success means more honour than one could imagine

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
it wouldn't just check for "a certificate"

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Subjunctive posted:

where by "internal memory addresses" you mean "files"?

no

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
i mean :filez:

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Shaggar posted:

using webkit is the most shameful

i think the other thing is more shameful, actually

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

spankmeister posted:

You still needed a modded console to play HK silvers, they didn't include the copy protection region.

'mechin

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

duTrieux. posted:

one of these days i'm going to give enough of a poo poo to edit in giulianiilini and a cloud service logo

Oldster

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

Hard to tell if you're just trolling now.

Lets look at the big picture here: it's highly unlikely that even one single Symantec cert will ever cause harm to anyone.

But that's not the point:

Attacking a teeny minority of PERFECTLY HONEST websites because you disagree with their CA's procedures is not about protecting users. It's about punishing Symantec but causing their customers the greatest amount of pain possible.

Zero customers need to hurt here.

If google wanted - they could make Symantec fix the problem. The argument is over issuance procedures: make them RE DO those procedures in an audited an compliant way. Problem fixed: no collateral damage caused.

It appears like someone does not want to do that though: they want to cause the maximum pain, and are disguising their vindictive attack under the fake banner of "protect users".

However: screwing over 30,000+ innocent bystanders IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

Look in a mirror: that's an evil bully staring back at you. You know full well this can be fixed without hurting customers, if google wanted to.

lol

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Pikavangelist posted:

iirc the one person in d&d with schizophrenia said that for them, it was a matter of "the meaning i intend for this word is similar, but not identical, to its established definition"

that's called conversational English

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
worst page

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

funny Star Wars parody posted:

tends to happen with ur posts

There have been 11412 posts made by funny Star Wars parody, an average of 6.55 posts per day, since registering on 16 Aug 2012. funny Star Wars parody claims to be a male.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
step off, turd

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

what joke ( u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
nope

• Locked thread