Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Segmentation Fault posted:

Farcry 5 looking good

it would be crazy if they did do something to tie watch dogs to far cry with some knock off mcaffe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

spankmeister posted:

Did you try de4dot? (and then ilspy)

i should add there's a de4dot integrated/engine replacement of ilspy called dnspy

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
wasn't there some use of the great firewall by china to perform a ddos on some undesirables or was that just proto-mirai? i'm probably just confusing something. it's not nuclear i guess.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
Denuvo forgets to secure server, leaks years of messages from game makers
https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/02/denuvo-forgets-to-secure-server-leaks-years-of-messages-from-game-makers/

https://torrentfreak.com/crackers-swarm-as-denuvo-website-leaks-secret-information-170205/

It's interesting to see that there was interest from Google in Denuvo.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

spankmeister posted:

Capcom probably hosed up the implementation of the DRM and now denuvo is getting the bad press lol

i'm pretty sure these accessible backups of all emails is much, much worse bad press.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
somebody has posted a cloudbleed logo in that report. there's someone who is really deserving of a tshirt right now.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

pr0zac posted:

NaCl is the academic implementation, you want libsodium which has wrappers for multiple languages

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Malcolm XML posted:

Browser vendors should establish an html standard for password UI and have hooks for pw managers instead of the lovely code injection and scraping that's done now

Funny enough, Android O just put out an API for this. Lastpass and similar managers of its ilk have been screen scraping and injecting autofills on Android login screens.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Volmarias posted:

Not sure if it works on versions of Windows newer than 7 but PureText is a godsend for this kind of bullshit.

Plain Clip is a pretty good alternative for those on macOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

theflyingexecutive posted:

ummmm you're forgetting operation torpedo, too good to pass up

the chances of a group of organized pedos finding out the code name were very low compared to an adversarial state actor.

• Locked thread