Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yoloer420
May 19, 2006

hackbunny posted:

Blahblah dotnet blah

DnSpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

ate all the Oreos posted:

someone's ddos'ing my friends' university's paper submission system which has caused everyone to get two extra days to finish their homework

Same, but normally the DDoS is just lots of students trying to upload to the bloated Java PoS blackboard which knocks it over.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

OSI bean dip posted:

a seemingly ill person who thinks that they can remake the world with bitcoin and poo poo crypto

he should come here to explain why his crypto will work and give us a real technical explanation of things

The terrible thing is, the exact requirements they describe have already been solved via abc4trust/identity mixer (and others im sure!). Rather than rolling their own nonsense they could use something that was designed by real cryptographers, written by competent developers, formally verified and tested by security people... But nah, let's just write our own in node, with bitcoin.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Kickstarter just forced me to change password. Did they get popped?

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Stop stealing my talk topics guys

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Bhodi posted:

I would buy a consolidator for fobs from aliexpress instantly

like, this http://www.wexinc.com/wex-corporate/the-rise-of-the-all-in-one-card-consolidator/ but for fobs, even if it was just HID or something i have four of the loving things

There was a Kickstarter for one, all the reviews reported that it didn't work.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I'm the pirated windows keys

Nice one CIA

Edit: seriously, Google any of those keys.

yoloer420 fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Mar 8, 2017

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Any of you goobers at ACSC?

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

spankmeister posted:

This also works really well on virustotal by the way

My VT intelligence account expired :( it was super good for all sorts of things!

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
OpenVPN is ok I guess

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
That was done some time ago: https://www.cs.columbia.edu/~angelos/Papers/2014/redbutton-usenix-sec14.pdf

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
There is a frequency that TVs wake up and receive occasionally to get firmware updates OTA. I wonder if that injection attack would work over that.

Could maybe hit TVs while they're off.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Progressive JPEG posted:

code:
$ dig google.com CAA
google.com.        86381    IN    CAA    0 issue "pki.goog"
google.com.        86381    IN    CAA    0 issue "symantec.com"
UH OH

You're doing it wrong. Try: dig google.com type257

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
e_forensic is mentally ill and needs help. I feel bad for the guy tbh.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
He has a new account, here he is claiming to be the founder of defcon.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I just want to clarify that nobody in Australia knew about this guy before his meltdown. He was not recognised or known to the community.

Australia is still cool I promise :ohdear:

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
On the upside we now have our own Greg Evans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Daman posted:

e_vestigate / the twitter account replying to nikita is a troll account tho, it's not really him

Are you sure? The content isn't much different to his old account.

• Locked thread