Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Cabbagepots posted:

I'll bring Roll back by putting her in GigaMaidens

That's a fate worse than death, my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Wanderer posted:

I'm not going to listen to any accusations of amateurism from the Gigamaidens guy. Could you maybe never post again?

My game will look and play better. Deal with it nerd. Bahaha

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Also there are other sources saying that MVCI will have Persona-style auto combos.

Christ, it's just circling the drain.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Cabbagepots posted:

Also there are other sources saying that MVCI will have Persona-style auto combos.

Easy control modes have been around for decades, that's a long time to circle a drain.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

tap my mountain posted:

Easy control modes have been around for decades, that's a long time to circle a drain.

I'm talking about MVCI.

Apparently "easy control" is the only way to control it at the press demo they're playing. I'm hoping it'll change but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Autocombo was default in MvC3 so it's not like that's new

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Cabbagepots posted:

Mmmm yes your nerdtears are so yummy :black101:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

King of Fighters 14 technically has a beat combo too but theres only one and you still need to do regular special moves

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
I gotta be honest with you guys: I KNEW nerdrage salt was coming. its partially why I found the hype between the drought ironic

Keep it coming folks!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

drat dude it's bad rear end as hell how you're not mad

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Cabbagepots posted:

My game will look and play better. Deal with it nerd. Bahaha

Talk poo poo when your game is out.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Race Realists posted:

Mmmm yes your nerdtears are so yummy :black101:

"Heheh why you getting so mad over video games NERD! Am I cool yet guys!"

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
At least the game will be better than the posting itt.

marginally

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I can't tell who's posting more badly so let's change subject

Who do you wanna see in this game? My for serious wants are Black Panther and Vile

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Who do you wanna see in this game? My for serious wants are Black Panther and Vile

Agent Venom and Beta Ray Bill.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I can't tell who's posting more badly so let's change subject

No X-Men.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Kraven and Street Fighter 2010 Ken

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the Ace Palico

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan because if those characters make an appearance it will push sales even more when people see them finally defeat Thanos in Marvel: Infinity Avengers on the big screen.
Every time they start a super, a pre-recorded room of Comic Con attendees screaming plays; all the opponents have cool "Surprised Face" animations because they are so hype that Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan are in a fighting game.

I would like to see Phil Coulson and Koshi Nakanishi as DLC.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I want them to add all the new minority versions of their characters instead of the legacy versions just to see how people react.

I'd love Black Panther and Silver Surfer.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

fadam posted:

I want them to add all the new minority versions of their characters instead of the legacy versions just to see how people react.

even better, the minority versions are superior to the original version's playstyles in every conceivable way:getin:

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

I really want to see the return of Juggernaut, She-Hulk and Shuma-Gorath. Also, a Power Stone rep, but not Falcon. Anyone but Falcon. There are so many cool characters from that franchise like Gunrock, Jack or Rouge. Falcon is just a generic Ken Masters-style fuckboy.

Above all else, I really want to see Hugo. I know it'll probably never happen but Hugo would be loving amazing in this game if they adapted his ridiculous poo poo from 3rd Strike and USF4 (his insane damage output + super and hyper armor on his normals and running specials + full-screen invincibility on his supers). He had all that poo poo in USF4 so he'd be the craziest big-body Capcom character that MVC has ever seen.

I'd rather they put him in over any of the other guys. Zangief has been absolute loving garbage in every single Marvel game, Haggar is barely useful outside of his lariat assist, and Alex already has a spotlight on him since he's been playable in TVC and SF5. Hugo needs a turn.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

MvC3 She-Hulk was so cool.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope every time Captain America wins his win quote talks about how the whites are truly the persecuted race and that the holocaust never happened.

also i guess black bolt will be the inhuman representation. I wonder if there will be any other villains revealed.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 26, 2017

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

KungFu Grip posted:

i hope every time Captain America wins his win quote talks about how the whites are truly the persecuted race and that the holocaust never happened.

Then it would have to be sold as an educational game.

Cabbagepots fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Apr 26, 2017

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Please christ above no inhumans
If I see Blackagar Boltagon in this loving game I'm gonna eat a child

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Make a nonshitty version of iron fist

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Kamala Khan.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

IdealFlaws posted:

Make a nonshitty version of iron fist

You'll get tge netflix model and voice over but he plays exactly the same

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
some gameplay, shows new characters like ultron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mIC5EclDtY&feature=youtu.be

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

private

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

well it wasnt private when i posted it

or was it???

Edit : here is a link

https://vid.me/EV6z

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Apr 26, 2017

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

well it wasnt private when i posted it

or was it???

keits and some other people RTd the same vid

now do your duty and go back in time, rip that vid and upload it somewhere!!!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah if that neogaf dude is right I'm probably just going to outright skip this game. Capcom keeps trying to chase this casual market by making their games more "accessible" but unfortunately they have no loving idea what that concept even means.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

teagone posted:

MvC: Infinite Gameplay Trailer https://vid.me/EV6z

teagone posted:

Here's another mirror in case that gets taken down https://streamable.com/7ib6x

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

well mister i'm a fan of the youtube, i dont know them websites :colbert:

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Crosspost from the general thread:

Thoughts based on that 4:30 of gameplay:

- Normals and movement both actually look faster than mvc3 which surprised me. It's really noticeable on Hulk because 95% of his moveset is the same but faster, with his aerial combo being like 50% faster and his forward hopdash being slightly faster.

- Chris has some kind of ammo mechanic but I'm not sure I saw it actually come into play anywhere in there.

- There were both conventional Marvel assists and also SFxT style "do a special and then tag while the special still goes on" sorta things in there.

- I don't hate the plastic action figure look in motion as much as I did in stills but it's still not as visually impressive as one would hope.

- Ultron and Chun did some neat stuff in there. Visually appealing aerial wall bounce ground bounce bashy stuff.

- Infinity Stone putting them in a box for that long seems like it has potential.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

is it just me or do they literally have the same voice lines and sounds, jesus how lazy can you get. They probably just dragged over everything into a new coat of paint so I guess that's why it's coming out so soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MinibarMatchman posted:

is it just me or do they literally have the same voice lines and sounds, jesus how lazy can you get. They probably just dragged over everything into a new coat of paint so I guess that's why it's coming out so soon

i really dont have much a problem with this since FGs are always building off previous iterations, thats whatever, but if the time saved isnt used to give me more characters or idk SOMETHING that adds to the game, its bullshit

• Locked thread