Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

MinibarMatchman posted:

The entire reason I feel Injustice 2 can get away with a "9 DLC characters + 1 preorder character" on day one is precisely this--the game will have a lot of poo poo right out of the gate to offer with all the modes therein. It took like a year for SFV to even give you an option to fight a loving CPU.

I' don't like NR games but I will give them a lot of credit for putting an absolute poo poo ton of single and multi player content in their games. There's a reason their games sell well.

I'm hoping capcom will get it through their goddamn heads that you have to have a good amount of content and it has to be ready right out of the gate, but given their history, don't bet on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Fellblade posted:

This game will sell poo poo because capcom couldn't market a free blowjob machine and it will still sell about 1000 times as many copies as the DBZ game does.

Xenoverse 2 sold 1.5 million copies in the first month, so I highly doubt your assertion.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I remember being pretty hype when they announced a story mode. I thought that their may be a lot of fun interactions between the characters.

how times change.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I'd be fine with DLC characters being added if a good chunk of them were free to make up for the fact that 2/3rds of the existing casta are just copied and pasted from MVC 3.

But they won't be, so gently caress it.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I was thinking of picking up this game, but on the other hand gundam vs comes out at the end of the month and I usually limit myself to one game per month.

Giant anime robots beat western supeheroes I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I remember trying to play ghost rider in ultimate thinking he'd be like my boy axl from guilty gear and then when I started playing him I realised that axl likely wouldn't work well in a marvel game.

• Locked thread