Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
X looks so plain whenever he's in his basic blue armor. None of the other Mega have that problem for me and they all have cool extra armor as well. For some reason it's always with X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

C. Everett Koop posted:

Just cancel the game and spare yourself the embarrassment already.

Re-work it into a new Mega Man Fighting Game.

Already got X, Sigma and a Zero who may or may not be DLC but shows up in the story anyway.

Add Roll and a few others and we got a Power Fighters.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

fadam posted:

The gems are maybe the only cool thing in this game lol

Dr. Light at around forty-seconds in the new story mode trailer is now the best part of the game.

Make Dr. Light a DLC fighter Capcom. You've already made the model just go all the way it can't be that hard to make a set of moves for him.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

fadam posted:

It's 7 right? Black Panther, Gamora, Ultron, Yassss Kween Slay Drag Him Marvel, Jedah, X and Sigma. I guess that's almost a third of the cast. Not great, but I'd be interesting to see how it compares to how much of the roster was new in MvC3 by percent.

Do we count Black Panther and Sigma as being part of the base roster even though they're DLC?

• Locked thread