Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Those cutscenes look REALLY rough, like super-japanese-mocap style low quality animation stuff. i hope that improves as time goes on but we'll have to wait and see I guess. The story mode will not compare favorably to Injustice or MKX, but it's good that they're trying to do something like that.

still waiting on my squirrel girl/phoenix wright team announcement though

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Didn't the MvC3 roster get leaked waaaaay ahead of time though? Or was that just UMvC3

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

believe it or not the Capcom half of the whole 'Marvel VS' thing scares away more people than it draws in

makes it feel like being familiar with just Marvel isnt enough, you also need to know all these video game characters too

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Really bizarre to have Rocket and Gamora but no StarLord

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Capcom planning to make another Street Fighter 5 style release and then completely being unable to follow up on their own plans sounds perfectly reasonable for how dumb they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Basically if you're interested in cool flashy fast paced Marvel style stuff, check out Dragon Ball Fighter Z, MvCI is something else now

• Locked thread