Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

His name was Combofiend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I just thought about it and Chris Redfield should be partnered with Rocket instead of Dante because he has guns and is from Raccoon City.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Dias posted:

Eh. it's a slow-moving projectile, the point is more covering your approach/setting up traps than it is using it by itself.

I like how yet again Capcom makes a mechanic that wants to be newbie-friendly but effectively only works to kill off certain gameplans.

Every game design feature that is meant to be newbie friendly can be exploited by more experienced players, because there's no way to artificially compensate for a lack of knowledge. It's a Sisyphean task to close the skill gap through system mechanics.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

dangerdoom volvo posted:

It's like how parents tried to pacify their autistic children by letting them play smash bros but they turned it to their advantage

Don't be ignorant.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I hope this game turns out to be good either by accident or on purpose but only for tabs's sake.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I remember hearing if you had a tekken tag team of a mishima and a devil mishima instead of swapping out with the normal animation they just transform. It would be cool if the Gokus worked like that.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Man, fighting game players are weird.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Why they call the game "Infinite" when you can't do more than 70% in a combo???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Seemlar posted:

No context, Ryu being a scientist experienced in multi-dimensional convergence theory just happens.

It's one of those moments that's just perfect enough that you know it had to be completely accidental

How many crossover games has Ryu been featured in? My man has an honorary doctorate in weird convergent poo poo.

• Locked thread