Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vakal
May 11, 2008

fadam posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ2Hsig12h8

Telltale presents Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite.

I like how they had to address Chris Redfield by name, because between this game, RE 7, and the upcoming RE CGI movie, Chris looks like three completely different people at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

fadam posted:

which Inhuman are you guys looking forward to most?

I'm going to main Badgerine.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Who do you wanna see in this game? My for serious wants are Black Panther and Vile

Agent Venom and Beta Ray Bill.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
As long as Jedah can still pull off his own head, then I'm fine with that list.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

This reminds me of the warning of having fluorescent lighting in a wood working shop where if the lights pulsing frequency matches the spin speed of a spinning blade, the blade will look like it is not moving to the human eye.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
They should just make a fighting game entirely set in the RE/Biohazard universe.

I mean they already have Chris, Jill, Wesker, and Nemesis in place. Just throw in Barry, Jake, Hunk and a Licker and you got yourself a party.

Vakal fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Sep 4, 2017

Vakal
May 11, 2008

fadam posted:

The shady belarussian man I bought my key from online for a handful of rubles just refunded my order :(

He probably felt bad for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Little Mac posted:

I actually liked the doofy story mode.

X and Cap are very fun.

AIM-Brella was pretty inspired.

• Locked thread