Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope every time Captain America wins his win quote talks about how the whites are truly the persecuted race and that the holocaust never happened.

also i guess black bolt will be the inhuman representation. I wonder if there will be any other villains revealed.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

IdealFlaws posted:

Make a nonshitty version of iron fist

You'll get tge netflix model and voice over but he plays exactly the same

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Yeah real lazy if them to reuse Vin Diesel's lines for that super move.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

fadam posted:

How come Injustice 2 seems to resonate with normies more than the VS series?

If Capcom made a straight up Marvel fighting game with how popular the movies are it'd probably sell well and get a lot more eyes on it.

Also if it looked good.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shneak posted:

Guess what? Somebody on neogaf with intel spoiled the base roster and it's, um, terrible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gamora is like the least interesting character on the guardians of the galaxy team. That Marvel line up is weak as gently caress man and the Capcom one ain't too far behind it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Surprised Daredevil isn't on there

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Gamora is just gonna be She Hulk but with a sword and gun lmao

Yondu would have been a more interesting character in a fighting game even if he'd be a zoner. Nebula is more interesting character wise and she's just a moody robot with guns. Heck they could have taken Wolverine's moveset and put them on Drax and his duel wielding blades. Only character worse/more boring from a gameplay standpoint would be Starlord guy with jetpack and guns.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 21:30 on May 31, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao their wakanda looks super pre historic while the MCU one is this space age utopia looking thing. Thanos looks like poo poo and that Gamora design is loving god awful and doesn't look like the MCU version at all

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i can't believe spider-man and wolverine aren't in this game

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

Look at this quote from the interview.

"Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters"

Yeah that is utter bull, they were straight up told they could not use them.

Logan was the best Marvel movie this year so lmao

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Ah so Jedah uses Trish's functions.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

ExHumus posted:

Looks like the final Marvel character to balance the launch roster is Ghost Rider, who will also be playable at Gamescom on Aug 22.

is it motor cycle ghost rider, because that's not even the one in the comics or on marvel's tv anymore

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lol

https://twitter.com/maximilian_/status/898990724946944000

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sharrrk posted:

i just saw ghost rider use penance stare in this game for the first time. did they just, forget to animate it,

for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPm-3-3Ixw&t=287s

compared to the UMVC3 one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I7C06x7rg8&t=147s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

nice wolverine functions in some of her supers

• Locked thread