Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

Race Realists posted:

now shut the gently caress up

Ok.

I mean that's not what it says in your post but ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
Good idea to give blue eyed blonde haired Norse god a nazi armband.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
There's a few power stone touch of death combos out there, though most are impractical requiring storm + 3 metres.

Obviously not counting the combo breaker.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

fadam posted:

Apparently pics of Monster Hunter leaked?

Supposedly:

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
There's going to be so much disappointment from people applying marvel 3 logic to this game.

It's still day -6 and people are writing off characters as worthless based on training mode guessing.

Hulk was trash tier in marvel 3 from an objective viewpoint but he still won evo.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

darealkooky posted:

umvc3 hulk had one of the best supers in the game, killed you in one hit no matter what and did it with efficient meter use, is surprisingly oppressive against anything besides superjump height zoning with an assist, and could infinite bad assist calls from fullscreen without being able to really be punished for it if he has meter unless the other character can teleport, some wacky normals you had to respect and was one of the few characters where all of his assists were Pretty Good and worth using.

mid tier at worst

This is all true, the key point is that it certainly isn't stuff people knew at day -6 of release of vanilla/ultimate mvc3.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

fadam posted:

How's chip on specials in this game?

It's (potentially?) rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmZ2UXzzzE

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

General Morden posted:

so how's the netcode

because none of the early access poo poo i've read/watched has gone over it at all

https://twitter.com/fchampryan/status/908783238176370689

Shill or not shill, you decide.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
If it's anything except absolutely god drat awful Tues to Sunday, I will be pleasantly shocked.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

For the curious, this is apparently not in the PC version aka probably patched out in the day 1 patch.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

McCloud posted:

So the collectors edition (which costs 200$) comes with infinity stones, and they literally look like plastic easter eggs

https://imgur.com/t/gaming/Zabfx0v

I'd be pretty pissed if I spent 200 bucks for that poo poo

Anybody who buys a collectors edition with special plastic dolls should expect it to be total poo poo quality, because it always is. Especially when it seems like 'good value' with 4 big dolls and some other stuff for no more than it usually costs for some crappy map and a single dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

The hell only 2 capcom characters.

There's some speculation that Black Widow is actually the Capcom character from Slam Masters but that seems... unlikely.

• Locked thread