Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

cams posted:

captain marvel and gamora are gonna be the first characters i spend time with once i get my copy.

please call them by their function names: beam woman and sword woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

cams posted:

you're right, the healthy thing is to post about how a game i have never played sucks, how right i am about it sucking, what it says about the stupid people who don't think it sucks, and to do so any time anyone tries to do anything except have a masturbatory meta conversation about the quality of video games because god damnit i am a FIGHTING GAME FAN on the internet and the people NEED me.

a bunch of defective young men taking pride in their opinions of video games on the internet to the point that it becomes part of their identity. cool.

hopefully i'll have my copy of this game today, maybe tomorrow. real excited to put in some time with it.

source your quotes tia

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

General Morden posted:

if you like it as much as you say you do then you probably should have put more effort into the OP of this thread

but then again, the amount of effort that you put into making this thread is about the same as the amount of effort capcom put into making this game

got 'em

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Gavok posted:

I have a review copy so I have to deal with embargo stuff, but I have to say that the post-credits scene in story mode is so delightfully ridiculous that if I spoiled it, you'd swear I was making it up.

how far up your list of Fighting Game Endings does it rank?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

seeing Jedah in action just makes me wish this was Darkstalkers VS Marvel which would be 100x better than "Marvel vs A Mostly Ugly And Milquetoast Cast." IIRC The Capcom characters are mostly fireball people versus the beam users on Marvel, which means with the pushblock and counter poo poo, beam characters are better off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

sharrrk posted:

i just saw ghost rider use penance stare in this game for the first time. did they just, forget to animate it,

for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPm-3-3Ixw&t=287s

this is the epitome of how loving lazy Capcom got with this

• Locked thread