Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm the maniac that likes tvc more than marvel

also cams get help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Ill buy this game but only if miles Morales and Peter Parker are separate characters

My dream is to field a team of spider men

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

in defense of capcom I don't think anyone could do marvel 2 again. it was largely a happy accident right?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I wanna play as Leon Kennedy, gently caress Chris

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Leon is Chris but style and cheesy 80s action

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

I want shirtless chainsaw duelist Jack from 7

He gets three life bars, every time you knock him out he just comes back

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

No Gene no buy

Though I will play as monster hunter assuming he/she can cook a steak as a taunt

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

More rumors dropping on Reddit:

- DLC coming in seasons, each season introducing 6-8 new characters, season 2 tentatively themed as Fantastic Four vs. Darkstalkers coming early 2018 and will probably include:
Doom
Skrull
Silver Surfer
She-Hulk
Felicia
Jon Talbain
2 more Darkstalkers (Hsien-Ko likely as one)

- DLC season 3 tentatively themed as X-Men focused, possibly when Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool will be released alongside more mainline Street Fighter characters.
- Other rumored DLC characters include Doctor Octopus, Venom, Songbird, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Star-Lord, Black Widow, Leon, Captain Commando, and Asura.
- VERY DLC heavy game, Capcom seems to want to target 4 DLC seasons per year with the belief that the game will sell because it's MvC and the DLC will sell because it will have the characters people wanted in the first place.
- GnG getting 2 slots on the Capcom side is because of a new GnG game being worked on by Capcom Vancouver that is supposedly "More realistic and set on Earth in the 1970s."

I don't believe any of this because it presumes that capcom can get anything done in a timely manner, but I could go for a new GnG/Maximo game

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

pissdude posted:

You can't even move while charging your mega buster in this game with X. They managed to gently caress even THAT up.

No loving way

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Filipino champ is the villain this game deserves

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Can you really not move while charging the buster

cams posted:

literally posting about what other people think about a fighting game

posting about people's impressions of the game in the thread about the game? Madness

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

pissdude posted:

it's standard fireball motion to do buster shot with X, and when you charge it you're locked into staying still for the duration of the charge. if you start charging it in the air and don't shoot by the time you land you just lose the charge completely and don't even shoot, you just return to neutral lol

What the gently caress

Is someone holding capcom at gun point and forcing them to self sabotage

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

We've added fan favorite gene to marvel vs capcom infinite

*whole moveset works on a roulette system*

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Not everything on the internet is at face value!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

No dragon punches... drat

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I don't mind if a fighting game is ugly, kof15 is ugly as hell and it's still pretty good. But I have so little faith in capcom to deliver on this that it's kind of impressive

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

cams How about we speed this meltdown up to the point where you take a 30 day vacation

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Is the same guy who literally made fun of new players trying to figure out mvc3 in the goonsgarden irc while drunk?

He's the guy who ranted about euthanizing gamers and then also admitted to putting 450 hours into dragon age 3

In like, the same post

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

cams I'm sorry that you still haven't come to grips with the fact that people are going to talk about the game in the thread dedicated to the game

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Get help, cams

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mr. Maggy posted:

this looks bad, and that's sad, because i wanted this to look good

Seriously. First (and probably last) fighting game I'll get to play as mega man x in and it look bobo

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I thought you were going cams

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

And the demo steals the soul of another one.

We are "doomed."

Because you know, Dr. Doom, he is in this of course.

He's not!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

There's no assists??

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm not mad about this game, I'm just really sad. But I'm glad that dragon ball z fighter came in screaming to fill the void

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

If capcom hits their sales targets for the year, the whole company explodes!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The worse the hit boxes the better the marvel game

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

the lightning from the lightning loops? Huh.

Aren't they any after effect of zeros dash slash move? Does reflecting it make the lightning go the other direction or just change ownership

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Haha they're bad because they have autism

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Do fighting games do open betas?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Oh is car riding ghost rider still around? That's awesome

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The only mistake in 3s is that Sean isn't the best character

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Hawkguy is (was?) The best thing Hawkeye ever did

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm going to save my money for the superior fighting game that's releasing in September, which is, and I'm as shocked as you are, pokken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Ill pick up a copy down the road if monster Hunter is fun to play

• Locked thread