Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
The lack of female characters and the lack of villains blows my mind. A lot of the picks seem like either no-brainers or just boring pulls without any cool surprises. The worst part, though, is how many missing faces there are.

Who would pick Chris over Wesker/Leon for a Resident Evil slot? Why Nemesis instead of Jack Baker? Why two Ghosts and Goblins reps when that series hasn't had an installment since the SNES? Where are Phoenix Wright, Viewtiful Joe, Ameterasu, Frank West, Gene, or Asura? Then on the Marvel side, where are Black Widow, Black Panther, Loki, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Spider Gwen, Daredevil or Wasp?

This roster is really weak and I'm scratching my head over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Why is Chun Li such a creepy baby doll!? :stare:

The game looks like it plays fine but man, the actual look of it is just so unpolished and unnerving.

E: I don't know if this was discussed, but Zero wasn't on any of the leak lists, was he? Does this destroy all of those?

Suspicious Cook fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jun 13, 2017

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Partial Octopus posted:

People who downloaded the game off of JP PSN have already found infinites.

Well yeah, it's a main feature of the game. It's right in the title!

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Dante, are you feeling alright?

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Hi, ladies, I'm Frack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

VigilantePrime posted:

Many of the characters have the same VA though, just doing a strictly worse job than umvc3 for some reason.

Probably for the same reason Capcom is. :v:

• Locked thread