Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

CubsWoo posted:

More rumors dropping on Reddit:

- DLC coming in seasons, each season introducing 6-8 new characters, season 2 tentatively themed as Fantastic Four vs. Darkstalkers coming early 2018 and will probably include:
Doom
Skrull
Silver Surfer
She-Hulk
Felicia
Jon Talbain
2 more Darkstalkers (Hsien-Ko likely as one)

- DLC season 3 tentatively themed as X-Men focused, possibly when Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool will be released alongside more mainline Street Fighter characters.
- Other rumored DLC characters include Doctor Octopus, Venom, Songbird, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Star-Lord, Black Widow, Leon, Captain Commando, and Asura.
- VERY DLC heavy game, Capcom seems to want to target 4 DLC seasons per year with the belief that the game will sell because it's MvC and the DLC will sell because it will have the characters people wanted in the first place.
- GnG getting 2 slots on the Capcom side is because of a new GnG game being worked on by Capcom Vancouver that is supposedly "More realistic and set on Earth in the 1970s."

I can see the first leak being legit, but this is just bullshit. There's no way any of this will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I don't think you understand that the game industry in Japan is all but run by the yakuza and they're all about milking for money

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I want Asura's arcade mode ending to be him home with his wife and daughter in peace, playing volleyball with his brother in law like it's Top Gun but it won't happen because that rumor is BS.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I legitimately thought people were exaggerating when they said Dragonball Z Fighters looked like a better game and a true MvC successor.

After checking out the trailer and watching a gameplay demo, no they were not DBZ Fighters looks loving rad as hell and has completely eclipsed any hype I had for MvCI. Everybody who hasn't watched it needs to get on that, that game looks like it is going to be THE hype fighting game of next year.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Literally buy DBZ Fighters instead of this.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Fellblade posted:

This game will sell poo poo because capcom couldn't market a free blowjob machine and it will still sell about 1000 times as many copies as the DBZ game does.

People, especially the FGC, love DBZ

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Both of these videos are genius.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Combofiend looks as though he knows the ship is sinking.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Here's your daily reminder that DBZFighters will kick the absolute poo poo out of this game.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Capcom Cup grand finals are a bot versus JWong. He loses.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
This thread has taken a turn for the worse, I see.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
No seriously, these past few pages and posts have been insufferable on all sides. It doesn't have to be like this, you can just turn off your monitor and pull your hands away from the keyboard.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
This is your daily reminder that DBFZ looks so much better than this game. Android 18 is a tag team character with Android 17 and it looks sick hype.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Floe said the game is fun. Floe confirmed for being a Capcom shill.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

cams posted:

counterpoint: you're a dumb guy who doesn't know poo poo about dicks

I wanna know. Please enlighten me.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I am no longer aware of who unironically or ironically likes this game or hates it or not.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
At least play a good fighting game like Melty Blood. F/UC is not good.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
It amazes me that there is a union for talking. America is a wonderful place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
2 and a half hours,

• Locked thread