Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I think this trailer actually tanked my hype. The art direction needs some work, especially the facial animations. Everybody's serving Toy Story 1995 dead eyes. Also :lol: at announcing a ton of DLC including 6 characters when we've seen maybe 10 seconds of gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Where the gently caress is the club music

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Guess what? Somebody on neogaf with intel spoiled the base roster and it's, um, terrible:

quote:

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
There are almost as many robots/aliens/monster things than there are human women :lol:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Every time I see anything from this game it just looks worse and worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Jedah looks great, what on earth.

And Dormammu and Winter Soldier are in this :psyduck:

• Locked thread