Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

Countblanc posted:

How long before MvC3 (or SFV) did we know the full launch roster?

The Hsien Ko/Sentinel reveal trailer was about two weeks before MvC3's release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

Suspicious Cook posted:

E: I don't know if this was discussed, but Zero wasn't on any of the leak lists, was he? Does this destroy all of those?

Ryce's list had one spot missing on the Capcom side, which is probably Zero. Everything on his list lines up with what we've seen so far and he's given accurate information in the past, so I'm pretty sure his roster is correct.

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

fadam posted:

What's DUD jumping?

Down, up, down. You can lower your super jump height by holding down, so that input gives you a different jump arc than just up or down, up.

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

Is meter gain much better with long combos vs basic magic series stuff?

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

fadam posted:

The shady belarussian man I bought my key from online for a handful of rubles just refunded my order :(

GamesPlanet still has the standard edition for ~$40 and they're actually a legitimate distributor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

androo posted:

And yeah the character models all seem a little blurry to me in a weird way. Postprocessing might be done at a weird resolution.

This change made the characters a little sharper for me. It's a subtle difference. You can see some before/after screenshots here.

• Locked thread