Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
They're both norcal right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i actually like spencer, i even like the one with dreads more. in mvc3 at least, i havent played mvci yet. never played new spencer's game but i like his design and voice work and his moves are cool

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
maximillion dood ftmfw

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
The Dog Of Hype

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
also certain stones are better for certain characters, though enough of them are universally useful that it's probably not a big deal for now

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Ventana posted:

If it's like Marvel 3, then players can choose what direction they tech in the air, either neutral/back/forward

This game actually has 9-way air teching apparently

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
they said she has palicos, I didn't see any palicos!!

that actually looks cool otherwise. I was hoping for a bit more variety in items, like a Dung Bomb super that forced a snapback after a few seconds and some traps, but otherwise they did a good job translating the weapons they picked. i'd also have liked to have seen a Hammer but that's just because i've played hammer for like 5 years straight now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

NecroMonster posted:

I have never played a monster hunter game.

they're cool

• Locked thread