Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psydude
Apr 1, 2008

ASAPI posted:

Since this thread is for officers, will you first ask the nearest enlisted what to post before you actually type it out?

Or is this just a grab at some vague "moral booster" OER bullet?

Trick question. Enlisteds don't know how to write.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Zeris posted:

All enlisted are encouraged to vote '5'

We are legally prevented from ordering you to vote this thread a '5'

But...go ahead, see what happens

Commander's discretion.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Let's all discuss the best AGARs we've had to write:

I once had a Joe break his ankle playing basketball (he lied to me and said he tripped on a rock while avoiding a puddle, but he was too stupid to get mad at and punish so I let it slide). The battalion safety officer demanded that I file an AGAR despite there not actually being an accident.

For the cause of the accident, I listed "Gravity" and refused to change it when he protested. He briefed the battalion commander, who cracked up laughing during the CUB and then called me on my Roshan phone to tell me to fix it.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Mustang posted:

I enlisted with a 3.5 year contract and get to spend 3 of those 3.5 years as an officer so imho OCS contract is the best contract

West Pointers and ROTC dudes owe the Army like 5 years or something dumb like that

West Pointers are even worse off because they didn't get a real college experience

And yet you're the only one posting in here who's still in the Army.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

This place just hasn't been the same since they turned it from an officer's club into a normal community center.

• Locked thread