Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ASAPI posted:

Uh oh.... Those are the guys that will dump 1000 rounds into a van if it doesn't stop. Better watch out guys...

Who am I kidding, you won't fill out the paperwork involved.

That's what enlisteds are for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Pesticide20 posted:

What can you do? I'll just go to IG

:lol:

I eiffel towered a chick with the IG back in college.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity posted:

I smoked pot with IG

Billy and I actually used to smoke cigars and drink beers in garages with a current IG. He's also the guy who spotted an AWO (who lived next door) literally throwing a neighborhood cat in the air higher than his house. Edit: And he's the guy who had the haunted room at the Warrior Inn at Nellis.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

Still better than an officier

Tell that to my LES.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Anywhere along the benches is fine, as is Morgan County. The plebs can't afford to live there. Avoid the rest of Layton and all of Clearfield.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Nope, nobles get college paid for them.

This is usually not true, unless you're talking about the same TA everybody gets (when it's funded).

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Those kinds of programs come and go based on whether regular accessions (via academies and ROTC, primarily) are meeting the needs of the service, and whether they're in a drawdown or not. There's also the option of just curtailing the number of people accepted into the program, to fine-tune the final numbers. That's usually how programs like green-to-gold and OTS/OCS are used. Beefing up the service? Open the floodgates and take anybody with a pulse and an IQ of 80. In a drawdown? Single-digit selection rate.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Am I supposed to vote 5 so leadership can claim success, or vote 1 so leadership can ignore the results and claim success?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

MaxPowers posted:

Im gunna sneak into this clubhouse and steal booze and when I get caught Im going to just feign that being an NCO makes me equal to an officer since it says officer in NCO.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lol: We drink off-base, prole. Ever since leadership started letting and encouraging the base cops to park in front of the O-club doors nobody goes there anymore.

• Locked thread