Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
Finally a place where I can complain about how hard it is getting paid to fly airplanes for a living for eight hours a month.

And there's no eiffel towering either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
The Marines have started offering continuation to pilot O-3s that have been twice passed for Major because all our pilots keep leaving to make more money and not hate life on the outside apparently.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

Bob A Feet posted:

yeah we had a jopa meeting on this and agreed its loving retarded and anybody who accepts it is an idiot. you're literally asking for an unaccompanied ia to Bahrain or some stupid usmc bullshit like that

hey can we make this thread jopa only? we don't need no drat majors in here

I would take it if I were at the end of my 8yrs and needed continuation only because I'd be at 17 years overall and if taking an unaccompanied IA to Bahrain is what it takes to get free money until I die, then that's what it loving takes.

but yeah for anyone else it's dumb

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
Or you to to the academy. *spit*

• Locked thread