Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
You aren't allowed to force me to pay dues for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I'm an officer....of the law :smuggo:

Warrant, we only keep you around because it's beneath us to throw people people out with our own hands. You can talk to us when you're a Rad LT like Beanie.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Fister Roboto posted:

I kind of miss being paid a lot of money to basically do nothing.

Get civilian job with the feds!

Oh wait. That stopped working last month. :saddowns:

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
A civilian doctor? Hell yeah you can stay. You can give someone an IV in case they get alcohol poisoning. Oh, and by the way, it would really help me out if you can write up a prescription for my shin splints. It doesn't matter if you pop dirty on a piss test if you have a prescription.

• Locked thread