Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Top told me to get a haircut today, I told him it's "Please get a haircut, sir" :chord:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

smdftb sir

Three months extra duty

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I mean really, why would you volunteer to get less money and not get to boss people around from the get go? Lunacy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think people who want to post in the enlisted thread need a safety brief first.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CO says I'm not allowed to call for fire anymore. Come on, it's not like those guys were permanently injured or anything. One page LOD and a week in the hospital, tops.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

*hits 1 multiple times*

you are not in my chain of command

Six year contract, you're enlisted as gently caress

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Staff officers have the sharpest skates

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

My license says "officer" on it

:frogout:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Enlisted babykillers are still enlisted, raus

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wear Orvis. Let's him know that I'm classy, but I also hunt.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shut up Peasant

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Do I assume that I will later be the CIA director?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Academy scum have to sit at the kiddie table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If some of those letters are MFA :frogout:

• Locked thread