Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1. mega man X3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

your an animal

I beat it yesterday night actually. SOrry for misrepresenting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat Hearts of Iron IV (won World War II)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (100% items)

It was really fun being invincible at no cost for the final boss but I wanna go back and try a NG+ low% speed run some day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

All right, forget this. It's time for the double.

Two quick ones.

Ninja Gaiden I + II would be a good one for this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

youre gonna count a game you beat less than a month ago?

I counted Zero Mission 3 times the day I beat it 3 times in a row.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

ok

i was thinking of getting the shantae speedrun achievement so i guess ill follow

I wanna do this too but part of me also wants to wait for Risky Mode which will probably be faster and more fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yeah I did the same thing. It's one of my favorite games now. I'm playing RE5 now and it's kind of insane how much worse it is. I'm still enjoying it though

I couldnt stomach more than *checks steam* 21 minutes of 5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (100% speedrun). Next is the any% sub-2 hour and then Ill wait patiently for the risky boots dlc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna miss the miiverse...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat SHantae: Half Genie Hero (any%) in 1:23.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Picross 3D: Round 2

saw credits, all puzzles on hard with 0 errors. 11 more books opened up after i saw the credit tho lol

that part was hosed up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

11 was a bit much

the post credit books are pretty much wall to wall 15+ minute puzzles so it kinda burned me out on the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Onto the 343i ones.

There's still time...you can save yourself...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Tetris the Grand Master 2: The Absolute PLUS (Master mode)
S7 in 9:10:58, orange line

My fastest time :D but grade takes precedence in the rankings so not a new record. My current best is S9 in 9:12:00 with an orange line (meaning credit roll was cleared).

We are posting in the presence of a grandmaster :worship:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bravely Second (Hard)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Here's a post about a game beating me. A team of bots beat me, skylark, Hormel Chili, Bob, and a pubbie in a Counter Strike game mode last night.

That's pathetic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight Campaign). Im gonna hold off on Plague Knight until we get closer to the spectre knight release.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Contra (NES)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

Beat Doom today. What a good loving game. I hope FPSs take a cue from this and go back to being fast-paced like they were in the 90s.

Titanfall 2 had a pretty good campaign this year too if you want to check out another fast paced modern shooter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I heard this was really bad ...... did you have fun? I'm only a few eps into Jojo so even though I love it so far a lot of fanservice would probably be lost on me. It definitely makes me want to play video games when i watch it though

The jojo's games suck ballsack except for the capcom one on dreamcast

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse... Bad Ending :grin:

Guess I'm supposed to get all the dark magics before fighting the pirate master

Congrats on killing your mom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. What a drat fine game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mona...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

They have a challenges board on their forum, so for KDD, Journey to Rooted Hold, and City Beneath, they just went through that forum and found all the best ones people had proposed in the years following the game's original releases

they aren't really for new players

The absolute badass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im consistently impressed by how many different types of games people in this forum play and master even though only 7 people post in it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i beat tactics ogre: let us cling together . i believe it was the law route :-] really good game except for the crafting, i dont know if ill do any postgame stuff though since supposedly its a big grind. whats some other good srpgs that arent just like fft or fire emblem or devil survivor?

uhhh disgaea i think is the other one. but ive never played it because it looks like AiDS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You could play Fire Emblem Heroes lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

ive decided im going to finally 100% donkey kong country tropical freeze, im posting this here so im held to account

I peaced out at the bonus levels. Good luck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im going to leave a post here for record that even if I beat SMB3 I need to go back and clear 5-6 at some point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I 100% DKCR1 but I did not 200% it (after you 100% the first one they unlocked a Mirror Mode which is you have to do every level right to left and the entire game is OHKO). I dont know if that mode is in DKCR:TF or if you would count it for 100%

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SUPER MARIO BROS 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

World 8 is loving crazy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario World (96 exits)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Hard Difficulty. Im gonna do the post game dungeon at some point probably, or maybe try and play SMT 1 and 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im just glad i never have to play 6-k again in my life

I felt this way about every -K level so once I unlocked even more levels I stopped playing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA: Future Tone - All Songs cleared. Although the trophy only popped for one half of the music pack and it's pissing me off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh there's 8 songs in the Future Sound pack that only have a Hard difficulty so I'll need to play those. Consider my post retracted until further notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Update: I did it.

• Locked thread